We believe that you "Start with educational goals and let the technology serve them."
The Penn Hills School District Technology Department supports a wide array of cutting-edge technologies. The district has aimed to stay current in educational and enterprise technology that support student learning. Our department follows in an approach that consists of research, deployment, maintenance and support.
Some highlights of the technology supported:
- A district-wide fully-redundant network consisting of a 10gig backbone
- Full-wireless coverage in each building
- Windows desktop and laptop systems
- Virtualized systems
- Chromebooks and various mobile devices
- Classrooms consisting of Interactive whiteboards, projectors, document cameras
Low-cost Access from Home
- : plans starting at $5 per month
- : plan is $9.99 per month / Computer is available for $149
- : plan begins at $9.25 per month
Password & Security Question Documentation:
Reset your password and/or register/delete your security questions here: